Skyler Development Achieving Excellence in Customer Service training course is designed to give participants the communication skills,
negotiation strategies, and customer service best practices they require to take their organization from good to great.
Skyler Development Customer Service training is aimed at those organizations who are looking to improve their customer focus and develop them
customer culture by working towards the Customer Service Excellence Standard.
Achieving Excellence in Customer Service training program focuses on developing a culture of customer service excellence and provides
participants with a roadmap for examining and improving the service they provide at both the individual and organizational level.
Skyler Development Achieving Excellence in Customer Service training course teaches customer service professionals critical skills in the
areas of professionalism, communication effectiveness, service recovery techniques, and stress management principles.
By providing excellent customer service, you can offset the effect of higher prices by offering a better customer experience.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can significantly improve customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
This helps the business retain customers and improve profits. It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones.
Skyler Development training seminar will highlight:
- Key Customer Service Components that Develop Brand Loyalty
- Best Practices of World-class Customer Service Providers
- Utilize Body Language, Active Listening, and Questioning Skills as Vital Communication Tools
- Develop a Customer-focused Mindset and SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Service Recovery Strategies to Promote Customer Retention
At the end of Skyler Development training seminar, you will learn to:
- Establish the importance of setting and reviewing customer service standards
- Design a social media plan to improve customer service support
- Demonstrate how to deal with difficult customers in a professional manner
- Utilize time management techniques and set SMART goals to increase productivity
- Develop an understanding of internal and external customer expectations
Skyler Development Achieving Excellence in Customer Service training course encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures,
group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, video clips, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills.
The comprehensive course training manual has been developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
Here are just some of the many valuable benefits to your organization:
- A shared organizational customer-centric service vision
- Enhanced professional image with customer base
- Increased customer retention and revenue growth
- Improved intra / inter departmental communication and teamwork
- A more productive and customer-focused workforce
- Improved conflict resolution skills
After attending Skyler Development training course, you will acquire:
- An appreciation for the importance of customer service excellence
- Best Practices of world-class customer service providers
- Enhanced leadership and communication skills
- Increased confidence to work professionally with difficult or upset customers
- The insight to adjust your temperament style to become more versatile, adaptable and highly successful
- Improved time management and goal setting skills to increase productivity
Who Should Attend?
Skyler Development training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Frontline Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
Enhancing Your Customer Service Communication Skills
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills to Identify a Customer’s Expectations
- Body Language: How to Read Your Customer like a Book
- Working with Aggressive, Expressive, Passive and Analytical Customers
- Telephone Tips to Promote a Professional Image
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Written Communication
Building the Foundation for Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- The 7 Customer Service Expectations
- Measuring Internal and External Customer Service Satisfaction
- How to Use Customer Service to Increase Sales
- “Going the Extra Mile” to Promote Customer Service Excellence
- Using Social Media to enhance Customer Service
- Protecting your Organization’s Online Reputation
Service Recovery: Handling Complaints and Upset Customers
- The Importance of Customer Complaints and Why they should be Encouraged
- Empower Employees to Get the Job Done
- Steps to Follow for Customer Service Recovery
- Strategies to Help Calm Upset Customers
- Managing Emotions during Stressful Situations
Principles of Persuasion and Professional Negotiation Strategies
- Cialdini’s Six Principles of Persuasion
- The Art of Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Strategies for Negotiating Mutually Beneficial Outcomes
- Words and Tones to Avoid
- Price Value Formula
- Negotiating across Cultures
Focusing on Customer Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- What is your Action Plan?
- Customer Service takes Teamwork
- Maintaining a Positive Mental Attitude
- Setting SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Stress Management Tips to increase Productivity
- End of Course Review