Do your company’s values and ethics promote positive behaviors, uphold fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities; and continuously
improve and enhance excellence and professionalism? Do they ensure that your company runs smoothly, avoiding ethical risk?
and prevents the escalation of unproductive behavior so that your company remains profitable and successful?
Every company should make these values and ethics known and continuously sustain them in all human resources and management practices.
It is then the leadership’s responsibility to create a culture of integrity and respect. However, when it comes to enforcing ethical standards
individual workers – both executives and team members – bear the ultimate responsibility for creating and maintaining excellent corporate cultures and ethical values.
While many companies have anonymous reporting processes, workers should feel able to ask questions tactfully.
They may not understand a process and only need an honest explanation. Or they may identify a problem of which management is unaware.
Skyler Development Human Resource Management training seminar on Company Values, Employee Responsibility and Work
Ethics will provide key insights into building company values and aligning
personal goals that will ensure an outstanding work ethic and consequently warrant success both for the individual and the organization.,
Skyler Development seminar will highlight:
- Creating and Identifying Core Values
- Authentic Leadership – The Culture of Integrity
- Employee Responsibilities
- The Employee Code of Conduct
- Work Ethics and Corporate Governance
At the end of Skyler Development training seminar, you will learn to:
- Determine and apply corporate values
- Apply authentic leadership
- Develop and identify employee responsibilities
- Design employee codes of conduct
- Apply workplace ethics and reporting systems
Participants to Skyler Development Company Values, Employee Responsibility and Work Ethics training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects
covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology
includes instructor facilitation, direct input, delegate discussions, case studies, reviews, interactive exercises and video presentations.
The future of your organization is not guaranteed by quoting company values, but to the productivity and actions of all employees within an ethical environment.
- Company values are sustained in all human resources and management practices
- Corporate culture ensures fundamental responsibilities and accountabilities
- Leadership creates a culture of integrity and respect
- Employees are responsible for maintaining corporate cultures and ethical values
- Productivity is achieved within an ethical environment
- Authentic Leadership retains and attracts the best employees
Personal and career success depends less on capability and more on conduct in today’s fast paced world of change.
- Personal values are aligned and fulfilled
- Self-awareness to achieve your lifetime goals
- Self-improvement to develop personal mastery
- Responsibility and accountability provide the foundation of your success
- Build relationships that create an environment of harmony and good practice
- Finding purpose and self-actualization
Who Should Attend?
Skyler Development Values, Employee Responsibility and Work Ethics training course is designed for anyone who desires to optimize the fulfillment of
company values and align their goals to achieve greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work ethic.
Likewise, this training is appropriate for those who wish to employ holistic approach in enhancing autonomy, mastery and purpose.
Skyler Development course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Strategic Leaders
- Department Managers
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Personnel
- Employees wishing to build work ethic values
Corporate Values & Governance
- Defining Corporate Values
- The Role Values Play in Accountability & Responsibility
- The Benefits to Individual and Organization Success
- Employing Governance Systems
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Five Stages of Corporate Ethical Values
Leadership – Building Integrity and Respect
- Leadership Process Model
- Emotions & Emotional Intelligence
- Influence, Authority & Power
- Building Trust Within and Beyond the Team
- Courage & Self-knowledge
- Behavior, Values and Beliefs
- Employer Branding
- Employees First, Customers Second
- Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Productivity & Corporate Values
- Performance & KPI’s
- Responsibility and Trust
- How do you Add Value?
- Dealing with Ethical Dilemmas
- Building Trust and Relationships
- Ethics and Leadership
- Guide to Ethical Decision-making
- Reviving Work Ethic
When Things Go Wrong
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Monitoring Performance & KPI’s
- Giving & Getting Feedback
- When the Cracks Start to Show
- Making Yourself Heard
- Accepting Responsibility & Accountability