The topic of Training Analysis is a new and exciting area in today’s world-class training functions. Skyler Development training seminar,
The Training Analyst, covers all the main areas of analysis including training measurement and evaluation.
Information provided will enable participants to not only have a better practical approach to training but also to fully understand
how things work and are measured and how all training activities can be costed and measured using a new range of tools and techniques.
Delegates attending Skyler Development Learning & Development training course will be given tried and tested practical examples so that the knowledge
gained may be immediately implemented in their workplace. These tools are essential to any training function, particularly
if attendees are looking for ways to add value or are contemplating becoming a profit center.
Features of Skyler Development training seminar include:
- Learning about training models for training efficiency
- Analyzing and measuring to show training results in your organization
- Constructing training & learning activities
- Becoming a learning organization
- Learning from practices in top companies that surpass the “Best Practice”
At the end of Skyler Development training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Measure the effectiveness of training, using evaluation models
- Analyze delivered training and be able to demonstrate training efficiency
- Demonstrate how training can financially benefit the organization
- Measure Knowledge, Skills & Attitude (KSA)
- Describe how people learn and how to overcome barriers to learning
Skyler Development training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be many practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course-related activities.
Practical exercises, case studies, short video presentations, small group work and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
The real cost of training is very high – in today’s business world, every organizational activity should be measured, and its contribution to the business made obvious – it is unacceptable not to be able to do a proper analysis.
- Organizations using these techniques will get more for their training-spend
- It provides an efficiency audit trail on how training resources are spent
- It can provide a basis for how training is funded
- Delegates attending this training seminar will be able to implement their knowledge immediately upon returning to the workplace
- As this is a training course with big ROI, the simple question is: “Can you afford not to do this?”
Those participating in Skyler Development training course will:
- Find out how to analyses and evaluate training
- Attain a skill that very few people currently possess
- Be able to use the latest proven techniques and models
- Be able to produce data on training effectiveness
- Be prepared to evaluate trainer efficiency
- Understand how to identify personalities and their contribution to development
Who Should Attend?
Skyler Development Learning & Development training seminar, The Training Analyst is suited for anyone who wants to develop their skills in learning and development.
Those that would benefit the most are:
- Learning & Development Staff
- Training Managers
- All HR Staff
- Talent Management Personnel
- Training Budget Holders
- Succession Planners and those responsible for people development
- Those who need to understand about measurement of training
- Any training personnel who have attended a training coordinators’ course and are looking for the next step to take
The Added-Value Role of the Training Analyst
- The Need for Training to Produce Measurable Results
- The Training Cycle (Analysis, Design, Develop, Conduct, Evaluate)
- Aligning Training and Development to Meet Business Objectives
- Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Evaluation
- Calculating a Cost-benefit and the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Mastering Training Costs and Budgets
How People Learn and Barriers to Learning
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy
- How to Measure Learning Styles and the Limitations of Learning Styles
- Personality and Its Impact on Training Results – The Big Five Explained
- The Limitations of Testing Personality
- The Use of Aptitude Testing
- Overcoming Learning Problems – Why some people have difficulty in learning?
Constructing Training & Learning Activities
- Understanding Knowledge, Skills & Attitude (KSA)
- What are learning outcome objectives and why do we need them?
- Writing Objectives using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Internal vs. External Training Provision
- Maximizing the Use of Visual Aids and other Aids
- Why you should limit the use of PowerPoint?
Training Needs Analysis – Becoming a Learning Organization
- What is training needs analysis?
- Identifying and Meeting Learning Needs
- How to prioritize training needs?
- Overview of DIF Analysis
- Redefining Organizational Learning for Your Organization
- Essential Steps to Becoming a Learning Organization
Critical Issues in Training, Learning, & Development
- Should training functions be profit centers?
- Differentiating Succession Planning & Talent Management
- The Role of Educational Credentials in Training and Education
- Learning and the Younger Generations – Generation Why?
- Personal Action Planning