This exciting and innovative Skyler Development Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and best practices in training management and organizational learning.
Skyler Development training seminar is paced, challenging and highly rewarding. You will learn about how to become a truly
‘learning organization’ and redefine organizational learning so that your organization places learning and development at the core of its business.
Skyler Development Learning & Development training seminar will introduce you to the latest and proven techniques for Training Management,
Organizational Learning, Talent Management and Organizational Development (OD).
Your professional practice and career will be enhanced by attending this important 5-day Skyler Development training.
- Learn about organizational learning and development as it applies to your organization
- Enjoy practical workshops / exercises each day where what has been learnt will be put into action
- Understand the application of training management in your organization and compare what you do to other leading organizations
- Learn the practical steps involved in becoming a truly learning organization
- Network with other like-minded professional about best-practices in learning & development
By the end of Skyler Development training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of organizational learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective training management
- Utilize the skills of OD for organizational learning & training management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organization
- Develop training suitable for a particular audience or work-group
Participants to Skyler Development Training Management & Organizational Learning training seminar will receive a thorough training on the subjects covered by the seminar outline with the instructor utilizing a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Training methodology includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience some HR related activities. Role-plays, small group work, relevant case studies and feedback will be used to facilitate learning.
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organization
- Build organizational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Enhanced team motivation
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organization
- Improved employee relations
- Develop practical, transferable skills
- Understand the principles of learning psychologic
- Apply what is taught immediately into work practices
- Awareness and understanding of major learning and development practices
- Appreciate the complexity of organizational learning
- Increased commitment to ongoing professional development
Who Should Attend?
Skyler Development Learning & Development training seminar is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in Training Management & Organizational Learning. In particular, Skyler Development training would suit:
- Managers, Supervisors and Leaders in all sectors
- Anyone involved in Learning & Development, training or Talent Management
- Human Resource (HR) Personnel at all levels
- Occupational Health & Safety Personnel
- Anyone concerned with Organizational Learning
- Those who need to know more about Organizational Development (OD)
Organizational Learning Explored
- The Concept of Learning
- How does Learning differ in Different Industries?
- Behavioral and other Psychological Theories
- Implications of Organizational Learning Practices
- The Idea of Organizational Learning
- Redefining Organizational Learning
Training Management Explored
- Managing the Training Function Strategically
- Training in Different Sectors
- The Importance of Cost-benefit & ROI
- The Concept of Talent Management
- Differentiating Succession Management & Talent Management
- Nationalization Issues in Training
Leading Organization Change
- An Experience of Change
- Change at the Team Level
- Change at the Organizational Level
- Key Drivers of Change
- Change Management
- Case Studies of Best Practice in Change Management
Organizational Development (OD) Explored
- History of OD
- Organizational Development Today
- What can we learn from Maslow and Hertzberg?
- Case Studies: Putting OD into Practice
- Diagnostic Tools for OD
- Organizational Structures
Becoming a Learning Organization
- Understanding the Learning Organization
- Characteristics of a Learning Organization
- Are you ready to Change?
- Benefits and Barriers
- The Fifth Discipline
- Personal Action Planning